Saturday 29 August 2009

First Loss of this season



I'm already dead!!

don't wanna talk right now, But....

you know ?

Man U won because of their luck

they only gets goals from a penalty and Diaby own goal

their bad form, But god must love them

I can't accept this!!

And...

one more thing I wanna say

Arsenal got 6 yellow cards!!!

abt Sagna's case

the ball touched Nani and out, But Mike Dean said it touched Sagna and out

Sagna got yellow card because he blamed Mike Dean abt that

I can't belive that Sagna got it! (Because he said the truth)

And...

For my men you've done your good work

it's alright pls keep your heads up!

Hey Diaby!

don't blame yourself!!

Leave this bad memory Because tomorrow we have to start the new
.
.
.
.
.
P.S. I wanna say the million times "Just their Luck"


No comments:

Post a Comment